Flat cable assembly & IDC
Belit Elektronik provides high quality and reliable flat cable assembly and IDC assembly.
IDC is the method of tightening the end of the cable to be connected to the terminal or connector without opening it. Tightened connector structure leads to conduction wires through cable insulation and provides contact.
The IDC method enables for fast, cheap and quick connection of flat cables and single core cables.
With years of experience and the right equipment Belit Elektronik is a reliable flat cablo assembly company.
The use of the right equipment is important for mass production and to prevent possible faulty connections.
Why You Should Choose Us
- Extensive experience and talent related to the industry
- Maximum efficiency, precision and reliability
- Maximum quality
- High volume and low cost production with fully automatic machines
- Using 1,27 mm spaced flat cables in accordance with the UL2765.
- Use of IDC connector in the range of 6P-40P.
- Terminal wiring to flat cables in 28awg cross section using molds with precision adjustment mechanism.
- %100 electrical testing.